Secunderabad Cantonment Election
- Defense Secretary Rakesh Mittal issued the notification
- Secunderabad cantonment election on April 30
- Polling in total 57 cantonments along with Secunderabad
There are a total of 57 polling stations in the Cantonment area with 8 wards, and one of the wards has tough competition between BRS Jakkula Maheshwar Reddy and BJP’s Pratap.
Here’s a summary of the information:
- Notification for the Secunderabad Cantonment Board elections has been released.
- The elections are scheduled for April 30.
- A total of 57 polling stations will be set up in the Cantonment area.
- There are 8 wards in the Cantonment area.
- Ward 1 has a tough competition between BRS Jakkula Maheshwar Reddy and BJP’s Jampanna Pratap.
- Ward 2 has a tough competition between BJP’s Mrs Sadakeshav Reddy and BRS T.N Srinivas
- Ward 3 has a tough competition between BRS Prabakar and BJP’s Vidhyavati J Pratap.
- Ward 4 has a competition between BJP’s Vijayrama Raju, BRS P. Nalini Venkat Rao, and BRS P. Santosh.
- Ward 5 has a competition between BJP Samala Vijayalakshmi Sathi Reddy and BJP’s Anuradha Ramakrishna and independent candidate Telkunda Satish Gupta.
- Ward 6 has a competition between BJP’s Narmada Banuka Mallikarjun and BRS Pandu Yadav.
- Ward 7 has a competition between BRS Pyarasani Shyam and BJP’s B Shankar.
- Ward 8 has a competition between BRS Lokanatham and BRS Jaiprakash.
Ganesh is a versatile and skilled reporter with the rare ability to cover a broad range of subjects and write about them in an interesting and educational way, without being constrained to a particular subject area, including business, science, and technology, as well as everything in between.