Food Poison – The students of Kakinada Rural Olayapakala Kendriya Vidyalaya fell seriously ill today.
On Tuesday morning, 30 students lost consciousness in classrooms 5 and 6 and complained about breathlessness. They were immediately taken to the nearest hospital.
As per the reports, the doctors are examining and giving treatment.
Few parents came rushing and took their wards to their homes. It is still unknown what exactly is causing them dizzy all of a sudden.
However, few students say that it happened due to food poisoning. But, the exact and full details of this incident are yet to be known.
Kendriya Vidyalaya teachers and the management refused to give details as of now.
For More News Updates – Follow Us On Social Media
HydNewsToday is on WhatsApp Now – Whatsapp “HI” to 7013759659 and Get Latest News Everyday