India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage has exceeded 216.70 Cr (2,16,70,14,127) as per provisional reports till 7 am today.
COVID-19 immunization for children aged 12 to 14 years old began on March 16, 2022.
So far, the first dose of COVID-19 vaccination has been provided to over 4.08 Cr (4,08,14,780) adolescents.
- India’s Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage exceeds 216.70 Cr Over 4.08 Cr.
- 1st dose vaccines administered for age group 12-14 years.
- Active caseload currently stands at 48,0274,858 new cases reported in the last 24 hours.
- Recovery Rate currently stand at 98.71%. Weekly Positivity Rate is presently at 1.78%.
- Similarly, COVID-19 cautionary dosage administration for the age range 18-59 years began on April 10, 2022.
As per the preliminary report as of 7 a.m. today, the cumulative figure is divided as follows:
Cumulative Vaccine Dose Coverage
|Age Group 12-14 years||1st Dose||4,08,14,780|
|Age Group 15-18 years||1st Dose||
|Age Group 18-44 years||1st Dose||56,10,83,162|
|Age Group 45-59 years||1st Dose||20,39,97,080|
|Over 60 years||1st Dose||12,76,45,959|
The active caseload in India is now 48,027. Active cases now account for 0.11% of all Positive Cases in the country.
As a result, India’s recovery rate is 98.71%. 4,735 patients have recovered in the previous 24 hours, bringing the total number of recovered patients (from the start of the pandemic) to 4,39,62,664.
4,858 new cases were reported in the last 24 hours.
In the previous 24 hours, 1,75,935 COVID-19 tests were performed. India has performed about 89.17 Cr (89,17,53,120) total tests to date.
The country’s weekly positivity rate is at 1.78%, and the daily positivity rate is 2.76%.
Credit – HFW/COVID States data/19 Sept 2022/3
For More News Updates – Follow Us On Social Media