HMDA Plots Auction, Here are the details of Size, Price, And Registration Fee Details of different locations to be held in January 2023
The Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority (HMDA) will hold an auction for 38 vacant lots that are situated on the city’s outskirts.
On January 18, there will be two sessions for the auction.
Are you confused, is it better to buy a plot or a flat?
A plot in an area that will increase in value would be a good choice if you are only looking to invest your money for a few years before you are ready to buy a flat.
However, if you want consistent returns, you might want to think about buying a flat.
Depending on the location, HMDA has set different upset prices.
As per HMDA, In addition to being free of litigation, all of the plots have good road connectivity.
For example, The cost of the open plots in Nallagandla, a suburb of Hyderabad, is Rs. 1.50 lakh per square yard.
Likewise, the prices for open plots in Serilingampally and Kokapet’s Dargah Hussain Shahwali and the plots in Chandanagar are set at Rs. 1 lakh per sqyd and Rs. 1.10 lakh per sqyd, respectively.
Pre-bid meetings for Rangareddy and Sangareddy are scheduled to be held on January 4 and 5, 2023.
HMDA officials have fixed Rs 1.5 lakh per sq. yard upset price for open plots for Nallagandla and Medchal-Malkajgiri.
Sizes and fluctuating prices of plots details
- The plots’ sizes range. The majority of them, though, are larger than 1000 sqyds.
- The largest plot in Gandipet is in Puppalaguda and measures 9,680 sqyds.
- The upset price per sqyd ranges from Rs 10,000 to Rs 1.5 lakh when it comes to bidding.
- In Nallagandla, open plots are fixed at Rs 1.5 lakh per sqyd.
- In Isnapur, the lowest upset price of Rs 10,000 was fixed.
- The pre-bid meeting for Rangareddy is scheduled to take place on January 4, 2023, while it will be held on January 5, 2023, for Sangareddy.
- The potential buyers gathering for Medchal-Malkajgiri will take place on January 6, 2023.
Registration Fee Details
- There is a Rs. 1180 registration fee for each plot that is up for grabs in the e-auction of plots in the HMDA Authority’s jurisdiction.
- In addition to being free of litigation, every plot has good road access.
- There will be access to all necessities like drinking water, underground sewage, etc.
- Hyderabad residents who want to own a home are frequently torn between purchasing a plot of land or an apartment.
- Plot investment has its own advantages. First, purchasing an open plot in or near Hyderabad would ensure complete ownership of the land as well as a luxurious and independent lifestyle.
- Second, purchasing a plot will also guarantee your privacy because, unlike apartment dwellers, plot owners do not have to share their land with others.
- Third, a plot offers the chance to construct a dream house with a backyard, parking, etc.
- Above all, because Open Plots appreciate more than apartments, plots may have a higher resale value.
According to reality experts, plots appreciate more quickly than apartments. This is primarily due to a lack of plots on the market.
Unlike apartments, where age has an impact on your investment, plots are unaffected by age. The location and proximity to major infrastructure projects affect appreciation.