New Year 2023: December 23, 2022, is the last day to apply for New Year’s Eve party permissions for event organizers, announced Telangana City Police.
Hotels, bars, restaurants, and gated communities that are willing to host events on the eve of Western New Year in the city are allowed to conduct until 1 Am.
Here in Rachakonda, as per the instructions from Rachakonda Police for the New Year’s celebration, party planners and other event organizers must request permission by December 23 before 5:00 pm.
For the issuance of permits for the upcoming New Year’s celebrations, those who are interested in organizing events may submit a written application on or before December 23.
Applications for permission must be submitted to the Police Commissioner’s office, located in the inward section of Rachakonda, Neredmet, as per the release.
In this regard, the police have also implemented some traffic restrictions.
- As per the cops, light-duty vehicles and passenger vehicles will not be allowed on the ORR ( Outer Ring Road ) between the hours of 11 p.m. on Thursday and 5 a.m. on Friday.
- However, medium and heavy vehicles will be allowed to pass
- Subject to the production of tickets, passengers traveling to the airport in light motor vehicles will be permitted on ORR.
- From 10 p.m. on Thursday until 5 a.m. on Friday, the Kamineni flyover, LB Nagar flyover, Sagar Ring Road flyover, LB Nagar underpass, and Chintalkunta underpass will be closed to light vehicles, two-wheelers, and passenger vehicles.
However, Medium and heavy goods vehicles will be permitted, though.
Rachakonda police have advised people to celebrate New Year’s Eve at home because all events and celebrations are prohibited in public spaces such as hotels, bars, and pubs, without prior permission.
The Police have issued the following advisory.
- Police officials believe that no minors should be permitted in events reserved for couples. At the door, attendees’ ages must be confirmed, and a copy of their valid identification cards must be obtained.
- DJs are not allowed at outdoor events, and the DJ sound must not be audible to neighboring areas.
- The police also issued warnings to the cab and auto drivers to dress appropriately and carry the necessary documents.
- They shouldn’t decline the ride in order to avoid facing legal repercussions.
- If any grievances reporting, citizens can report them to Rachakonda police via WhatsApp at 9490617111, along with information about the vehicle, time, and location.
- Any bar, club, or hotel that recklessly permits one of its patrons to drive after consuming alcohol on its property will face harsh punishment.
- Rachakonda will be subject to extensive traffic violation checks, police informed.