Veer Mahaan alias Rinku Singh Rajput debuted on Monday Night Raw after appearing on World Wrestling Entertainment, shortened as WWE, an American, professional wrestling promotion main Event and won 12 consecutive matches.
- Veer Mahaan made his WWE debut on Monday Night Raw.
- He was previously aligned with Jinder Mahal and Shanky.
- Fans can watch live coverage of WWE Raw on SONY TEN 1, 3, and 5 (Hindi, Tamil & Telugu) channels.
- Veer debuted on Monday Night Raw, on WWE Main Event and won 12 consecutive matches.
- The Great Khali (actual name: Dalip Singh Rana) was the first Indian to sign a WWE contract.
- WWE is broadcasted in India by Sony Pictures Networks.
Veer Mahaan made his competitive RAW debut in a post-WrestleMania 38 show on April 4 after months of speculation.
Since October 25, the WWE has began airing Veer vignettes. His debut has already made waves on Indian social media.
Veer destroyed the father-son tag team of Rey and Dominik Mysterio in a one-sided beatdown.
Veer grew up in a little hamlet Gopiganj in Uttar Pradesh, India. “It looked unreachable dream to represent India on a world stage, and I am very grateful to WWE for giving me with this opportunity,” Veer said.
With 6-feet-4 inches height and 276 pounds weight, he became the first Indian to play professional baseball after signing with the Pittsburgh Pirates of Major League Baseball (MLB).
His road to MLB was documented in the 2014 film ‘Million Dollar Arm,’ produced by Walt Disney Pictures.
Speaking to the reporters he recalled Jinder Mahal in his early days, where his tenacity and ambition inspired veer to work hard.
Jinder Mahal was the first person to give veer his first competitive debut against Rey Mysterio after years of hard practice, he said.
Indians are excited to see him with WWE and hope to inspire more future WWE Superstars from India.