Rohini Sindhuri IAS Vs D. Roopa IPS
A dispute between two female government officials is rapidly escalating in Karnataka.
Karnataka IPS and IAS officers embroiled in controversy over leaked photos Excerpt:
- Two high-ranking women officers in Karnataka, IPS officer D Roopa, and IAS officer Rohini Sindhuri, are embroiled in a heated dispute over leaked personal photos shared on social media.
- Roopa has accused Sindhuri of misusing her authority to obtain details from the land survey department and for filing false Lokayukta complaints against her, among other allegations.
- On one side is female IPS officer D Roopa, and on the other side is IAS officer Rohini Sinduri.
It is to be noted that on Sunday, everyone was surprised when D Roopa shared some of Rohini Sinduri’s personal photos on social media.
She claimed that Sinduri had sent her personal photos to three male IAS officers. Also on Saturday, Roopa made 19 allegations against Sinduri.
Following this, on Sunday, Sinduri issued a statement saying that Roopa is making false accusations to defame her.
This controversy has garnered a lot of attention, as it involves two high-ranking female government officials.
Both IPS and IAS officers are among the highest positions in the Indian civil service, and their actions and behavior are closely monitored by the public.
As such, this dispute has raised concerns about the conduct of government officials and their use of social media.
As this dispute continues to unfold, it is important for all involved parties to approach the situation with maturity and professionalism.
The public has a right to expect nothing less from their government officials, and any actions that undermine that trust should be addressed and rectified as soon as possible.
Today, D Roopa posted a copy of her complaint and tweeted
My complaint on corruption of Rohini sindhuri IAS, which is already now in public domain. Please don’t circulate wrong ones. And please bear with my silence, for, I will not be reacting to anything related to this. Report submitted to Govt.
In her complaint addressed to the Chief Secretary, Government of Karnataka, Roopa accused Sinduri of misusing her authority by obtaining details from the Survey, Settlement, and Records Department to assist her family members in property dealings, and filing a Lokayukta complaint against her for claiming reimbursements for increased bills.
Roopa also alleged that she played a role in the suicide of the IAS officer D K Ravi and that she is meeting with politicians.
- Roopa also said that this is the first time she has heard of an IAS officer having a meeting with a legislator or political figure during duty hours.
- She even accused Sinduri of building a swimming pool at home during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- In response, Sinduri released a statement on Sunday, claiming that Roopa is making false accusations to defame her.
- She has denied all of Roopa’s allegations and has accused her of tarnishing her reputation.
- The dispute between the two officers has become a hot topic in Karnataka, and people are waiting to see how it will be resolved.
Here is the complaint copy she posted