The Hussainialam police have filed an extortion case against notorious gangster Ayub Khan aka Ayub Pahelwan and his associates for allegedly threatening a woman in an old city property dispute.
- The 57-year-old Jameelunissa Begum a resident of Khilwat had lodged a complaint with the Hussainialam police.
- She alleged that rowdy sheeter Ayub Khan and his associates identified as Meraj Khan, Munna, Ansar, Azhar Baba are threatening her.
- Jameelunissa Begum, 57, a Khilwat resident, filed a complaint with the Hussainialam police alleging that rowdy sheeter Ayub Khan and his associates Meraj Khan, Munna of Murad Nagar, Ansar, and Azhar Baba are threatening her over a property in MOC Colony at Bahadurpura.
- Not only that, but Ayub Khan allegedly threatened her with death unless she and her sons left the 154-square-yard house.
- Despite the fact that she is the house owner,, the gangster had been trying to extort and threaten the woman, prompting her to file a police report.
- Sub-Inspector of Police Hussainialam, M Narasimha, registered a case under IPC sections 384 (Extortion) and 511. An investigation is currently underway, and a search out has been initiated to nab the accused.
- However, despite the fact that the case was filed on Dec 28, 2022, it was kept secret.
- Ayub Pahelwan, who was convicted in a fake passport case in 2018, was released from prison in September 2022 after serving his sentence.
- So-called Pahelwan, a resident of Bilal Nagar, which is under the jurisdiction of Kalapather Police Station, was imprisoned in 2018.
- He was detained at Mumbai Airport in December 2017 after returning from Saudi Arabia.
- The investigation was later carried out by the Hyderabad Police.
Reacting to the news several citizens of the old city informed that he’s one of the thousands in the old-city who are involved in extortion and land grabbing and appealed to the newly appointed DGP to crack down on such criminals with an iron hand and monitor their activities. 24X7