Vivek Lall – Aerospace Expert
Vivek Lall, an Indian American Aerospace expert has been “Gratefully Recognized” by US President Joe Biden and presented the lifetime achievement award .
Vivek Lal currently is the president and CEO of General Atomics, research- and technology-focused American energy and defense company with its corporate headquarters in San Diego, California.
General Atomics specializes in research and technology development. This includes physics research in support of nuclear fission and nuclear fusion energy.
Additionally, it has created cutting-edge unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) such as the Reaper, Predator, and Guardian drones.
Vivek Lall has completed his Ph.D. from Wichita State University in Kansas in Aerospace Engineering.
He has been given the citation by AmeriCorps and the Office of the President. The citation was also signed by the President of the US.
Vivek Lall – Who Is He?
- Lall was born in Jakarta, Indonesia, on March 5, 1969.
- Dr. Lall had worked at Lockheed Martin before joining General Atomics.
- He had important positions in Reliance and Boeing.
- From August 2014 to December 2017, Lall was employed at General Atomics.
- He served as the CEO and President of Reliance New Ventures, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited.
- From 2007 through April 2011, Lall oversaw Boeing’s business in India.
- He formerly served as the worldwide chief executive for international commercial strategic development for General Atomics, a US-based multinational defense and nuclear company.
- Vivel Lall is employed by the Pentagon as a member of the US Technical Team in the (NATO) North Atlantic Treaty Organization Science and Technology (STO).
Vivek Lall Honours And Achievements
Lall has been appointed in a critical advisory role to the US Cabinet Secretary heading the Transportation Department, encompassing entities like the Federal Aviation Administration(FAA).
In 2018, he was also appointed as the vice-president and Country Head for India, Boeing Defence Space, and Security.
- Vivek Lall is son of an Indian diplomat, with Indian origins has been invited to meet Indian PM Modi, in 2021 during his Washington visit.
- Lall also had a position of responsibility at NASA prior to joining General Atomics.
- In addition, Lall was named vice president and country head for Boeing Defence, Space, and Security in India.
- In 2018, the US Cabinet Secretary overseeing the Transportation Department, which includes organizations like the Federal Aviation Administration, named him to a crucial advisory position in FAA.