C.A.S.E. Mobility Grand Start-up Challenge
In the New Year 2023, from February 5th to February 11th, the C.A.S.E. Mobility ( CONNECTED, AUTONOMOUS, SHARED, AND ELECTRIC ) Grand Start-up challenge, India’s first cluster focusing on new and sustainable mobility is being presented by T-Hub, the largest innovation hub in the world, in partnership with Telangana Mobility Valley (TMV), and Tihan.
The Grand Challenge is being held as a part of the prestigious Hyderabad E Mobility Week, by fostering the expansion of India’s startup ecosystem, the challenge seeks to speed up innovation.
Aspiring startups are required to submit innovative, workable, and scalable solutions for real issues plaguing India as part of the Grand Challenge.
It is to be noted that the Telanagana Mobility Valley, a new initiative of the current Telangana government, was introduced on July 6, 2022.
KTR signed an MOU with a business called DCC that specializes in the production of auto parts during the World Economic Forum.
The Telangana mobility valley will also have a designated location to allot to all the companies for their operations, similar to Silicon Valley.
The Hyderabadi neighborhood of Yenkathala has been chosen by the government as the site for the construction.
What Is Telangana Mobility Valley?
The Telangana mobility valley will serve as a key platform for the automotive industry, just like all other mobility valleys around the world.
However, every single automobile industry company that wishes to join here will be accommodated in a single community.
- Its primary goal is to establish a top-tier mobility valley in collaboration with numerous automotive OEMs (original equipment manufacturers), suppliers, tech firms, and startups.
- Research and development, testing grounds, and the production of automobile parts, among other work operations, will be carried out in this place.
One of Medhini Meadows’ most prestigious projects is Medhini Lake View.
- One acre of the layout’s 11 acres is devoted entirely to the clubhouse.
- The lake view from this large project is breathtaking.
- There are currently only a few plots available for hopeful investors.
C.A.S.E. Mobility Grand Start-up Challenge Focus Area:
- Startups are expected to submit unique concepts using technology to address actual urban mobility issues in India.
- Technologies for getting vehicle health reports, driver analysis, pothole detection, shared mobility as a service, safety innovations for EVs, and many more are examples of problems that could be solved.
- The potential for innovation in these fields is limitless, and start-ups are urged to develop novel solutions to advance the fields of CASE mobility.
C.A.S.E. Mobility Grand Start-up Challenge REGISTRATION DETAILS
- The start-up must register on the Grand Challenge website and submit their presentations by the deadlines in order to participate in the challenge.
- Every entry that is based on untrue or incorrect information will be eliminated from the challenge.
- The Management Committee retains the right to check the accuracy of the information provided on the website.
The following are the primary deadlines and benchmarks for the Grand Challenge:
- Teams must register and submit materials by 15th January 2023 for the preliminary round.
- By January 25th, 2023, the top 10 ideas chosen for the final round will be revealed.
- Final Presentations & Results Announcement: February 7, 2023.
- Participating start-ups should be an entity registered in India as a start-up.
- Start-ups from all over India are encouraged to take part and share their ideas.
Format Of The Challenge
There will be two rounds of the challenge:
- The deliverable for the preliminary round should be submitted online by the deadlines specified on the website.
- The Top 10 ideas chosen from the pool of submitted ideas and evaluated according to the Selection Criteria listed below will advance to the Final Round.
- Final Round: Before the distinguished jury, the Top 10 chosen start-ups will present their concept and any proof of concept that they may have.
- Initial Round: The start-ups must submit their concepts as a presentation outlining their proposed solution.
- The presentation should be made in a digital format (maximum of 15 slides/pages) such as doc, docx, pdf, or ppt.
- A quick rundown of the group
- Currently being fixed issue (should be relevant to problems faced by the Indian ecosystem)
- Idea synopsis (Originality of idea should be ensured)
- Currently in the concept/proof of concept/prototype stage of development
- Market dimensions and potential
- feasible, viable, and scaleable
- Forecasts and revenue model for at least the next two years
- Markers and Important Success Factors
The participating start-up must accept these terms by submitting the deliverable.
- The deliverable features unique content from the startup.
- If any third party’s idea was used to create the deliverable, all copyrights and intellectual property have been obtained to ensure that it doesn’t violate any third party’s rights.
- No other organization has any rights to the deliverables.
Final Round: The jury will hear presentations from the top 10 ideas from the preliminary round for a total of ten minutes.
REWARDS OF GRAND CHALLENGE
- Grant in Aid: A grant of up to 15 lakhs of Indian rupees will be given as per
- a. Up to INR 10 lakhs will be awarded to the top-placed start-up in the Final Round.
- b. INR 5 lakhs will be awarded to the second-placed start-up in the Final Round.
- Once the start-up is able to achieve commercial production, it will also be eligible to receive additional funding of up to INR 60 lakhs, which will be given solely at the discretion of the Telangana government.
- The Top 3 start-ups have access to T-incubator Hub’s facilities.
- mentoring from business experts for the top three startups
- The Management Committee for the CASE Mobility Grand Start-up challenge will comprise of T-Hub, the world’s largest innovation center, TiHan, and TMV.
- Regarding eligibility, assessment, and rewards, the Management Committee’s decision is said to be final and binding.
As per the press release, the Grand Challenge management committee retains the right to change the rules.
For Official Information – Click Grand Challenge